Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Push Up Pain

If she can do it, so can I.

A month ago, I happened upon a website called hundredpushups.com.  It's a systematic plan to be able to do 100 push ups in 6 weeks.  It thought to myself, "Why not?".  Up until a month ago, I could only do at maximum, on a good day, 4 men's push ups.

Push ups are fun!

After four weeks, I am happy to say I can do at least 15 fairly good quality men's push ups,  although it seems they never get any easier.  I have found that I can't progress quite as fast as the program calls for.  In fact, I end up doing each day at least twice before moving on.  But that's okay.  And, I've decided I'm only going to work my way up to fifty push ups.  It's way more than I ever thought I would be able to do.  I hope you'll give it a try.  It's fun, in a masochistic kind of way, to have a personal challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment