Monday, May 9, 2011

Japanese Salad

I got this recipe from my co-worker, Jill.  It is so good.  The problem is that it doesn't look that appetizing.  I brought it to the Derby party, and I ended up bringing some home (not that I'm complaining).  I even told a lady in the buffet line to try it, that it was really good, all the while pretending I wasn't the one who brought it.  Anyway, you'll just have to take my word for it.  You'll love it.



Japanese Salad

1 package Ramen Noodle Soup Mix (chicken flavor)
3 ounces slivered almonds, toasted @ 400 degrees for 5 minutes
1 bunch green onions, chopped
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 tablespoon sugar
16 ounces Cole Slaw mix
2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped

Dressing
1/2 cup oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon Accent
1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
3 tablespoons vinegar
Season packet from Ramen Noodles


Whisk dressing ingredients together.  Pour over salad and refrigerate for 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment