Saturday, April 9, 2011

Signs of Spring

We're finally seeing signs that winter is over and spring is here. Of course, switching from standard to daylight savings time is always helpful. It stays light until well after 8:00 now. My husband and I can go on our after dinner walks again.

The daffodils are starting to come up.


I saw my first robin (Michigan's state bird) last week. What a sight for sore eyes.

We have ducks swimming in our yet-to-be-opened pool.

Unfortunately, however, the glacier in front of our house is still there.


We live at the end of a cul-de-sac and the snowplow pushes all the snow from the neighborhood into our yard. Hopefully this thing will melt before it starts to move and carve a canyon through our house. If my blogging suddenly stops, you'll know what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment