Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eureka!



It's been a little over a week since I started the war with our neighborhood deer.  The first weapon in my arsenal (who am I kidding--it's the only weapon in my arsenal) seems to be working.  I sprinkled moth balls around our day lilies and the deer have seemingly given up.  My husband saw one stroll into the yard, stop, take a whiff, then turn and walk away.  The word must be out, because I haven't seen any deer since.  The real test will be when the day lilies start blossoming.  I'm sure I'll have to restock the ammo by then.  Maybe this summer we'll have some flora.  And hopefully, the moths will stay away, too.

April 17th


April 24th



P.S.  The glacier in front of our house is finally gone.  My mind can rest at ease. :-)

April 9th

April 17th

April 24th

No comments:

Post a Comment