Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Running Gear

I recently needed some new running shorts and since I live in a small town, I thought I'd check online. I have a hard time finding running shorts that I like. I'm an older, more mature woman and don't want to wear shorts that only come up to five inches below my navel. I also like the inseam to be a little longer, since I have a booty pop with out the booty pop. I've ordered from a number of places before, but this was my first time to order from Running Warehouse. I can't say enough good things about them. The shipping is free (2 day shipping), and returns are free, so you can't go wrong. I did end up exchanging my shorts, and the turn around service was amazing. The prices are great and they have a ton of inventory with detailed descriptions. Running Warehouse is my new go-to website for sports apparel. They are the Nordstrom's of running gear.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I like more mature versions of the cute duds too.

    ReplyDelete