Friday, January 14, 2011

Snacktime



Aaah. It's Friday night.
I left the house this morning at 6:30 a.m. in the dark, with slippery, snow-covered roads, and got home at 5:45 p.m. in the dark, with slippery and snow-covered roads. I was cold all day at work. (We have to keep it cool for our heart patients while they work out, which means we who aren't working out freeze.) I'm ready to veg on the couch with my hubby. There's nothing like a little warm kettle corn. I found a great recipe that rivals the kettle corn at "The Big House" (the University of Michigan football stadium, for you non-football fans). You must try this!!

Kettle Corn

1/4 c. vegetable oil
1/4 c. sugar
1/2 cup popcorn
Salt to taste

Heat oil in a pan (preferably a Whirley-Pop). Add sugar and popcorn. Cook over medium-high heat until popcorn stops popping, stirring continuously. Add a small amount of salt to taste.

Warning: This product may be addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment