Sunday, January 16, 2011

Merry Christmas?

Last night, we had our annual staff Christmas party for work. I know it's January, but we've done this for the past few years and it's nice to have something to look forward to after the busy holiday season is over.

My boss and his wife graciously have everyone over at their home and outdo themselves every year. I hate showing up to someone's home empty handed, so I brought an appetizer. I got this "recipe" from my sister-in-law, Laura. It's so good and so easy to make. It doesn't have a name, so I creatively call it, "Laura's Appetizer". Here it is:

1 package Boursin Cheese
1/4 c. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
2-3 T. prepared pesto

Remove Boursin cheese from package and place on serving plate. (Remove metal base.) Top with pesto and sun-dried tomatoes. Serve with favorite crackers.


No comments:

Post a Comment