Thursday, March 11, 2010

Winter Grilling



Winters in Michigan can be long. With three feet of snow piled on our deck, it's impossible to reach the grill. A couple of years ago, I brought grilling inside with the purchase of an All Clad grill pan. Now, we can grill anytime we like. Last night we had one of my favorite low fat pork chop recipes. I can't remember where I got this--it was in a magazine--but it's easy and great.

America's Favorite Pork Chops
4 top loin pork chops (trim all visible fat)
3/4 c. Italian dressing (I use fat free)
1 t. Worcestershire sauce

Place all ingredients in a Ziploc bag. Place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes (or as long as overnight). Remove chops from bag and discard marinade. Grill over a medium-hot grill, turning once, until just done.
Approximate Nutritional Information: Calories: 210 Protein: 25g Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 3g Sodium: 140mg

No comments:

Post a Comment