Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cooking for One

My husband is out of town this week. I always find it hard to motivate myself to cook when it's just me. I have a few "go to" recipes when he's gone. Tonight, it's salmon. This is one of those recipes that is easily changed to accommodate however many you're serving.

Oven Fried Salmon

Serves 6

6 salmon fillets (skin removed)
1/2 cup (I use less) canola oil
2 T lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped parsley

Place salmon in ziploc bag with oil, juice, and garlic. Marinate for 30 minutes, turning once. Remove salmon, reserving marinade.

Combine stuffing, cheese, and parsley. Roll salmon in stuffing mixture. Place coated salmon on baking sheet sprayed with Pam. Drizzle 3 T of marinade over fish. Bake about 15 minutes at 500 degrees, or until fish flakes easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment