Thursday, March 3, 2011

Zumba Mania


A year ago, I blogged about my Zumba class. I mentioned the lady who wears the hip scarf so that she jingles when she shakes. Well, now we have two hip scarf ladies. I was next to the new lady last night. At one particularly vigorous moment, one of the coins flew off her scarf and hit me in the leg. Who would think that Zumba could be dangerous?

The veteran hip scarf lady has a new addition this year. She has pink highlights in her grey/blond hair. I must be a dinosaur, because I can't imagine what would possess a woman in her late 50's/early 60's to do such a thing. Maybe as I get closer to 60, I'll understand. If I do, I'll have to rename my blog, "Feeling Saucy at Sixty".

1 comment:

  1. hi,
    I am wholesaler of Zumba Belly dance dress and contact lens wholesaler. My email address is ahsen56@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete