Monday, November 21, 2011

Yummiest Pumpkin Muffins

This morning, one of my co-workers (Donna, if you must know), brought in the most incredible pumpkin muffins I've ever had.  When she told me the ingredients, I had to ask her to repeat it three times.  It was too easy to be so good.  I forgot to ask her the official name, so I'm making one up.


Easiest, Yummiest Pumpkin Muffins Ever

1 Betty Crocker French Vanilla cake mix
1 29 ounce can pumpkin
1 12 ounce package white chocolate chips

Mix together.  Spoon into greased muffin tins.  Bake 375 degrees for 17 minutes.  (Take them out of the oven even if they don't seem quite done.)

I figure they can't be that bad as far as fat content goes.  These muffins are truly incredible.  I promise you will get rave reviews when you make these.  

No comments:

Post a Comment