Saturday, July 2, 2011

Serendipity


One of our former (exercise science) interns got married last night.  Since my husband had never met this darling girl, he opted out. (It was hard to get him to attend his own wedding, let alone a stranger's.)  The reception was in the cute little town of Grand Haven (see my blog post from 6/5/11--Down on the Boardwalk), and since we had some down time between the wedding and reception, my co-worker Kay and I decided to walk around a bit.  We we're a bit overdressed for strolling the resort town.  We felt like a couple of old ladies trying hard to look hot so we could pick up some young studs.  Anyway, we stumbled into the cutest little shop.  Unfortunately, I was carrying a tiny little purse with no room for my wallet, so I will be making a beeline back to pick up a few things.  These were definitely calling my name.

These are a mirror image of each other.





I wish still we had a dog.  Those collars are adorable.

For the younger, more fashion forward:



 This chain mail outfit is handmade locally.    
I'm not sure where you would wear this.


This is just another reason why I love going to weddings.


For the locals, the name of the shop is Uniquely Stranded.  It's right next to Buffalo Bob's.  The website is uniquelystranded.com.  


1 comment: