Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bike Time

For the past several years, our town has had a weekend called "Bike Time" for motorcycle enthusiasts.  My parents have gone down to it every year and raved about all the motorcycles and interesting sights.  So, my husband and I decided to check it out tonight.  I can sum it up in a few words:  black leather apparel, bandanas, beer, and the obvious--bikes.

Here are a few pics:



 One of the many beer tents--I didn't see any evidence of a garden.

This motorcycle helmet looks like what the Nazis wore in WWII.
Gotta love the professional sales associate.

The cuisine of my future heart patients.


 Anyone need a leather vest?


I'm so glad I can check Bike Time off my "to do" list.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Hilarious!

    But OH MY EYES! I'll never be able to unsee that photo of the gold-clad sales girl. So... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the helmet booths, I wonder why your daddy chose this one?

    ReplyDelete