Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dreams


Have you ever wondered why we dream what we dream?  I have the most vivid dreams some nights.  In my most recent one, I dreamed our neighbors were staying with us for a few days while they were refinishing their floors.  Their seventeen year old son went into our refrigerator and opened up 18 (why 18?) yogurts and took one bite out of each one.  I came unglued in my dream and had my hands around his neck, shaking the tar out of him, screaming, "Why did you do that?"  It's a little scary that I would get that upset over a few yogurts.  (If it had been chocolate, I could understand.)  I hope it's not a sign of some pent up aggression that's building inside of me.

If I ever crack, point the psychiatrists back to this post.  It may explain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment