Saturday, December 11, 2010

Budget Friendly Home Gym: Part 3



Resistance Bands


Resistance bands are a great piece of equipment. They are inexpensive, lightweight, and take up hardly any space. (You can even pack them in your suitcase so you won't miss your strength training sessions while on vacation.) Practically anything you do with dumbbells can be done with a resistance band. They run anywhere from $10-20 and can be purchased at most discount department stores or sporting good stores. They come with an attachment to anchor it in a doorway and with instructions. You can also find exercises on the internet. I've included a few exercises here. WARNING: The model has just gotten up and is not wearing make-up nor has she showered or washed her hair.
Bicep Curls

Tricep Extension

Chest Press

Standing Row


2 comments:

  1. So, I wanted to comment on your Memories post, but the website isn't letting me.

    I just wanted to say, I hope that that bell ornament from the third grade reminded you of that time when you permed my hair. Remember that? REMEMBER!?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it didn't scar you for life, honey.

    ReplyDelete