Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Silent Treatment

Five weeks ago, after reading an article on "younger looking haircuts", I decided to go for a change.  I opted for the Lisa Rinna do.  I thought it would save me time, since I wouldn't have to straighten my hair in the back and could just go with the natural curl.

Ha!  That was a total misconception.  It ended up taking me longer and it looked (excuse the language) poopy.  I couldn't wait to get back in to get it chopped off.  So Tuesday, I went back to short hair (not that it was long by most people's standards).  This time, it's the Kris Jenner look.

On Wednesday, I went to work with my radical new do and the only person who commented on it was my boss ( a guy, no less).  So I've deduced that either nobody noticed (which is hard to believe) or everybody noticed and they didn't like it, so they didn't say anything.

Before

After

A Side Note:  My daughters always comment on how I have the ability to make every haircut look the same, because I style it the same.

It must be true.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! You look great, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed on Thursday AM but technology glitches interrupted my thought process and I forgot to say something to you...old brains---poor memory---new haircuts to make us look younger---it's a vicious cycle! BTW you always look great!

    ReplyDelete