Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lights, Please!

I'm so thankful to have a husband who's a good sport.  Every year, I ask him to climb into the attic and get the wreath down for my car.  Then he gets out the wire ties and attaches it to the grill (of my car) for me.  He never complains or makes a fuss about it.  His reward--chocolate chip cookies.  (See post from 2/7/11 for recipe.)



I've done the wreath on my car since the kids were in middle school.  I remember that because they complained about how embarrassing it was when I would pick them up.  I've never figured out why they would be embarrassed about it.  A wreath is way more classy than reindeer antlers and a Rudolph nose.


The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to light it.  Last year, I saw a pick-up truck with a lit wreath.  Now that would be the ultimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment